Fundación Psique is a nonprofit organization that is based in Medellín, Colombia, and has a presence in diverse cities throughout the country.
Psique promotes the integral development of individuals with chronic diseases, empowering them to strengthen their entrepreneurial and productive capacities through perseverance. Psique’s team is deeply committed to fostering the inclusion of the people with disabilities in society and in the labor market, and it does so through the following types of programs:
- Educational: courses and workshops focused on productivity
- Therapeutic: integral, professional care for patients
- Recreational: playful activities and sports
Psique engages its beneficiaries in activities that, in addition to supporting their integral development, contribute to the social and economic development of Colombia. Its beneficiaries participate in productive units including craftwork, a Contact Center and health services. Psique is currently implementing three main projects:
- Incubator of business initiatives for individuals with disabilities
- Integral care program for patients with chronic diseases
- Psique Accessible Bus, a vehicle adapted to transport people with reduced mobility
To learn more about Fundación Psique and how you can support its work, please call TRF at 212-675-6170. Donations may be made to this fund through TRF by clicking here.